Senior Technology Leader with 20 years experience in Information Technology and Management Consulting including Big Four and Start Up organizations. Successful track record applying people, process, problem-solving and technical skills to improve individual, team and organizational performance.
Core competencies include Information Technology Strategy, Operations Leadership, LEAN IT & Agile Transformation, Coaching & Mentorship, Analytics Leadership, Digital Marketing, Portfolio & Project Mangement, and Financial Management.
Certifications include Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), ITIL Foundations, ITIL Service Design, ITIL Service Operations.
Project experience includes leading migrations to cloud infrastructure, responsive web applications, high-traffic web services and complex data integrations. An impassioned leader who builds strong, loyal teams that produce exceptional results. Built long-term relationships with corporate leaders in Health Care, Consumer Products, Media and Entertainment, Life Sciences and Financial industries.
- Mentored 13 Technical Leads into mangement positions by empathic leadership, regular and impromptu 1-on-1 meetings, team building events, training, and career counseling. Consistently achieved high retention rate and received high praise from former team members on LinkedIn.
- Established 24×7 follow-the-sun 53-member support team, SLA/KPI management, staffing, shift scheduling, SWAT issue resolution, Business Continuity Planning, Disaster Recovery drills and transition to DevOps operating model for mission-critical core transaction system processing 600k claims per day.
- Reduced data issues from 250/mo to 2/yr by implementing automated error correction process and consolidating staging logic into standard processes.
- Managed delivery of promotions management system on hybrid cloud supporting sampling program with a peak of 3.2K submissions/min for over 250K submissions in 90 minutes.
- Managed delivery of web services supporting 75 consumer websites, presented a SOA-based .NET solution using REST APIs, and performed an ROI analysis for project sponsorship.
- Scaled up BI Portfolio from 15 to 120 consultants within 6 months to support influx of client project demand and led transition of the QA scope from incumbent.
- Saved client $1M in potential penalties by implementing Scrum for error-causing defects and Kanban for processing backed up transactions and error corrections. Restored IT relationship with Senior Risk business team by coaching IT team and inviting business team in Scrum ceremonies.